We are all having a tough time right now, so it’s never been more important to find tools to support our wellbeing and that of others.
Follow the links below to some really good resources:
- www.nhs.uk/every-mind-matters – 10 things you can do to help deal with change and look after your mental wellbeing in the face of uncertainty, as well as places you can go to get further free advice and support.
- www.we-are-beyond.com/resilience-and-wellbeing-toolkit – 8 of the most effective tools to help reduce stress & anxiety and improve resilience and wellbeing.
- www.giveusashout.org – Helpline for those struggling to cope
- www.mind.org.uk/taking-care-of-yourself – Small, simple steps you can take to look after yourself and make your workplace mentally healthier all round.
- www.nhs.unmind.com/signup – Unmind is a workplace mental health platform, empowering employees to measure, understand, and improve their mental wellbeing.
- www.headspace.com/covid-19 – Meditations, sleep, and movement exercises to help you out, however you’re feeling.
- www.qwell.io – Online emotional wellbeing and mental health support from professionals and community
- www.nhs.uk/get-active – App with tips and tracking to help you complete 10 minutes of brisk walking daily, gives you a choice of coaches and helps you track progress.
- www.freemindfulness.org – Home to a growing collection of free-to download mindfulness meditation exercises and mindfulness resources.