Change of Personal Details

Please note that if you are changing your name, we need sight of marriage / deedpoll certificates before we can change names.

If you change your:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Telephone number

Please complete the form above or notify the receptionist as soon as possible. It is difficult for all concerned if we cannot contact you.

Please make sure we have an up to date phone number (particularly if you have changed to cable).