If you have recently had a consultation with the Doctor in which you were offered a referral, please select the document below and download and print the form for your completion.
These forms are only applicable to you if you have had a consultation with a Doctor who has reccommended a referral for you. You must not complete these forms if you have not been referred.
- Birmingham Healthy Minds
- Birmingham Healthy Minds (BHM) is an NHS Improving Access Psychological Therapy (IAPT) compliant primary care psychological therapies service that works closely with Birmingham GPs. BHM is an advice, information and brief psychological talking therapy service that works with people aged 16 and over, who are often feeling anxious, low in mood or depressed. For more information, please visit our website at www.birminghamhealthyminds.org
- Free NHS Walk-In Service – Walmley Health Centre
- Birmingham Mental Health Consortium – download the mental wellbeing – feel good – referral form
- Ignite – Mental Health Recovery for 18-25 year olds
- Self Referral – Physiotherapy
- Please complete this form and return to your preferred clinic or contact 0121 465 2386 or 0121 424 9053 to make a physiotherapy appointment.
- Self Referral – Podiatry
- Please complete the form and all relevent sections.
- Self Referral – Reach Out Recovery (drug and alcohol support)
- Sexual health – Umbrella Health