What is a Patient Reference Group?
The Manor Practice now has a face to face Patient Reference Group and an Online Patient Reference Group.
You may be asking, what is a Patient Reference Group?
This is a group of patients working with a practice to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
- Each group determines its own activities according to the needs of the community and the practice itself
- Patient Reference Group’s work by building a relationship between the practice and its patients that breaks down barriers and shares information
- Patient Reference Group’s can develop to influence the wider NHS
Membership of the Patient Reference Group is as follows:
Chairman – Denny Manning
Vice Chair – Christine Young
Treasurers – Jackie Elwell, Thomas Forrester, Margaret Escott, Jo Twist and Susan Kay.
Online Patient Reference Group
We also have a strong online membership consisting of around 120 members.
Patient Reference Group
Have you registered to be a part of our Patient Reference Group? If so, we would like to thank you for your feedback.
We are re-evaluating the areas for improvement this year. We welcome patients to join our Patient Group and have your opportunity to put forward your comments and suggestions.
Not a Member? Register Online Here
If you have not registered to be a member of our Patient Group then we would welcome you to sign up now.
Alternatively, you can download this form and bring it to Ashfurlong Medical Centre.