What is a Patient Reference Group?
The Manor Practice now has a face to face Patient Reference Group and an Online Patient Reference Group.
You may be asking, what is a Patient Reference Group?
This is a group of patients working with a practice to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
- Each group determines its own activities according to the needs of the community and the practice itself
- Patient Reference Group’s work by building a relationship between the practice and its patients that breaks down barriers and shares information
- Patient Reference Group’s can develop to influence the wider NHS
Our PPG Chair Person is Jo Twist and Vice Chair is Sue Kay with six to eight members who regularly attend meetings.
Patient Reference Group
Have you registered to be a part of our Patient Reference Group? If so, we would like to thank you for your feedback.
We are re-evaluating the areas for improvement this year. We welcome patients to join our Patient Group and have your opportunity to put forward your comments and suggestions.
Not a Member?
If you have not registered to be a member of our Patient Group then we would welcome you to sign up now.
Alternatively, you can download this form and bring it to Ashfurlong Medical Centre.