Come and work with us in a great area of the West Midlands!
The Partners of The Manor Practice are seeking an enthusiastic and committed GP to join our team in Summer 2020.
This vacancy is for a temporary salaried GP working 6 sessions per week for 12 months. This includes a share in the on call rota, and the extended hours surgeries on Monday evenings and Saturday mornings (currently 1 in 7).
- High QOF achievements and a wide range of enhanced services.
- 17,300 patients and increasing.
- Friendly multi-disciplinary team with a wide range of skills including 6 partners, 4 salaried GPs, 1 ST3, 1 FY2, 1 Advanced Clinical Practitioner, 2 minor illness nurses, 6 practice nurses and 2 HCAs.
- Training practice including fifth year medical students, FY2s, and GP Registrars.
- Two practice premises only 2 miles apart.
- Active engagement with Our Health Super-partnership, our local PCN, and CCG to further develop primary care within our locality.
- Award winning PPG.
- Regular in house training and CPD encouraged with weekly clinical meetings, monthly protected learning events and time for specialist interests incorporated into the working week.
- EMIS Web, Docman 10 and GP Teamnet.
- Leafy suburb with good schools.
Applications welcome from newly qualified or experienced GPs and those with special interests.
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome.
Please apply by emailing your CV along with a covering letter to Lesley Davis, Practice Manager. Email email@example.com. Telephone 0121 321 5978.
Closing Date for Applications is 26th April 2020.