Do you worry about the future of General Practice?
Come and work with us in a great area of West Midlands!
We have an exceptional team that we are developing to support patient need and demand.
We work collaboratively with other Practices to sustain our future. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP to join us for Summer 2019.
This vacancy is for a salaried GP working 6-8 sessions per week including a share in the on call rota and the extended hours surgeries, currently Monday evenings and Saturday Mornings. Experience in minor surgery and sexual health encouraged.
- High QOF achievements and a wide range of enhanced services.
- 17, 000 patients with 6 partners, 4 salaried GPs, 1 ST3, 1 FY2, 1 ANP, 2 minor illness nurses, 6 practice nurses and 2 HCA’s
- We are a training practice.
- Two practice premises.
- Active engagement with Our Health Super-partnership, PPG, CCG and the further development of primary care within our locality.
- Leafy suburb with good schools.
Please see our website www.manorpracticeashfurlong.co.uk
and email your CV along with a covering letter to – Nigel Speak, Senior Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Sunday 21st April 2019